An Edition to Suit Any Requirement
From small-scale to full power – there is a List & Label
edition for everyone. The List & Label reporting tool is
available as a straightforward Standard Edition, or as one
of two subscription editions – Professional and Enterprise.
The subscription editions include support services, free
upgrades to new versions, and much more besides.
All three editions of the reporting tool allow
you to redistribute the Designer without paying extra
Designer Included For End Users
The Designer can be redistributed free of charge. You can
deploy it with any application to provide end users with
intuitive output functionality – in the form of reports,
subreports, lists, multi-tables, crosstabs, graphs, charts,
Gantt charts, gauges, forms, labels, mail merges, barcodes
and web reporting. The Designer integrates seamlessly into
any application, and supports multiple operating systems,
from Windows 2000 right up to the most recent version.
Simple Linking To Data Source
You can combine data fields and database fields, include
List & Label as an encapsulated component or DLL, use data
binding or choose to work without a database, or place the
Designer in a separate control. What’s more, you can launch
the Designer directly from the .NET development environment
via a smart tag link, without a single line of code. The
reporting tool supports a wide range of data sources,
including SQL, Oracle, XML, LINQ and NoSQL. And you can
easily combine multiple data sources, such as SQL data,
business objects, and CSV data.
Choice of Development Environment
With List & Label you are free to select the development
environment. And you can choose the language that’s best for
your project, such as NET, Visual Studio, C#, C/C++, Delphi
and many more!
The report generator integrates into software with minimal
programming effort, delivering professional-quality
crosstabs, lists and reports. Users can employ a wide
variety of charts and gauges to enhance their reports with
powerful visuals. What’s more, List & Label supports batch
printing of labels, forms, and more, without the need for
word processing tools.
Comprehensive Export Options
Clients can integrate a broad range of export options to
enhance their applications with zero additional effort. That
includes formats such as PDF, HTML, RTF, Excel, MHTML, XML,
XPS, JPEG, EMF, TIFF/Multi-page TIFF, TTY, CSV, ZIP and PNG.
Because List & Label supports xcopy, integrating it into
your application is as easy as 1, 2, 3. No special database
drivers and setups are needed; it can simply be copied to
where you want it, leaving an exceptionally small memory
footprint. Developers love this straightforward process –
not even registration is required (unless you’re using OCX).
And should there be a glitch, the integrated auto-debugging
function sets things straight right away.
Rich Designer Objects
List & Label enables everything from simple tables to
comprehensive master-detail reports/subreports, crosstabs,
charts, RTF text, barcodes, graphics, PDF objects and more.
Designer components enable a host of custom objects to be
- If you're working with .NET, VCL or OCX, you can integrate your custom objects into the Designer using the corresponding List & Label components.
- If you're using a different programming language, you can integrate your custom objects using a callback, and the corresponding callback dialog events.
- Enables the end user to fill out the form in the print preview.
Form Template Object
- Makes it possible to place images or PDFs, such as scanned bitmaps, in the background to position fields and elements more easily.
- Enables you to display HTML content in your report.
- You can specify the object's file name and URL under Properties or by using the formula wizard.
OLE enables you to add data from multiple applications – such as spreadsheet programs and text or image editors – to your report. Simply double-click on the object in the Designer to activate the program. Any changes made to the source document are immediately displayed in the Designer.
- Unlimited number of lines
- Integration of text, variables, and functions
- Variables can be added via drag & drop from list
- Horizontal and vertical alignment
- Adjustable word and line spacing
- Optional word and page wrap
- Precise positioning of frames; same options as for lines
- Rotation of text objects in 90° intervals
Line, Rectangle, Circle/Ellipse Objects
- Various colors, frames, and frame colors
- Transparent or filled, with or without pattern
- Multiple shadow/patterned shadow options
- Highly precise: 0.001 inch or 0.001 mm increments
- JPEG, PNG, BMP, TIF, EMF, GIF, PCX, PCD, DIB, RLE, WMF, ICO, WDP, HDP, SCR
- Fixed or variable, as stand-alone object or in table
- Option to maintain original proportions
- Objects can be embedded into the project
New Version 20
List & Label 20 brings numerous improvements e.g. side-by-side reporting supporting multiple report containers, filtering and 1:1 relations at database level and the new HTML5 viewer. By adjusting the coordinates to the output device, barcodes get the best result "A" now according to ISO/IEC 15416. Further highlights are the option to drill down using report parameters in tables, the new Checkbox object and new export formats.
Enterprise Reporting for All
Generate powerful reports on an ad hoc basis. Browser-based, intuitive, and ready to use out-of-the-box, the combit Report Server is the perfect Business Intelligence solution for all kinds of data – providing you with the insight you need.
Detailed information: Report Server Brochure (PDF 3.8 MB)
Call MicroWay on 1300 553 313 or email for more information!
|For more information please contact
the MicroWay sales team:
MicroWay Pty Ltd
PO Box 84,
Braeside, Victoria, 3195, Australia
Ph: 1300 553 313
Fax: 1300 132 709
ABN: 56 129 024 825
|Sydney Sales Office
MicroWay Pty Ltd
PO Box 1733,
Crows Nest, NSW 1585, Australia
Tel: 1300 553 313
Fax: 1300 132 709
ABN: 56 129 024 825
|New Zealand Sales Office
MicroWay Pty Ltd (NZ)
PO Box 912026
Victoria Street West
Auckland 1142, New Zealand
Tel: 0800 450 168
+61 3 9580 1333, fax +61 3 9580 8995