Managed Information Exchange (MIX)
Secure MFT in the cloud. All of the power, none of the hassle.
Secure FTP Hosting With Two Enterprise Software-As-A-Service (SAAS) Options
Globalscape offers two secure FTP hosting solutions with all the power and capabilities of our EFT platform. Each convenient and cost-effective enterprise Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) model is configured for you based on your specific needs.
Level 1: Go Worry Free With Managed Information Xchange (MIX)
Let industry experts manage your secure FTP transfers. Globalscape MIX gives you powerful enterprise-level secure FTP hosting—and you don't have to lift a finger. MIX is our enterprise SaaS offering of EFT, designed to handle all of the operations for you. This secure FTP hosting solution offers powerful, enterprise-grade MFT software, configured and managed by industry experts.
Key Features & Benefits
- Your dedicated MIX expert manages the software, you see the ROI
- Get all the power of EFT's advanced automation features
- Get access to the MIX portal
- Get up and running in hours
- Get your budget in line with pay-as-you-go
Level 2: Hosted EFT Gives You Security And Flexibility In The Cloud
Hosted EFT is another Globalscape secure FTP hosting solution, a service that allows you to host all or part of your complex and demanding information exchange needs to reduce costs, increase efficiencies, track and audit transactions, and provide a greater level of security and compliance.
This managed cloud-hosted ftp solution benefits small and medium-sized businesses seeking an alternative to on-premises managed file transfer (MFT) implementations. The Hosted EFT service complements our other on-premises solutions and provides compelling value by delivering our industry-leading managed file transfer capabilities through a secure and scalable cloud-hosting solution.
Key Features & Benefits
- All of the same robust MFT features as EFT Enterprise, including management, automation, and auditing of all file transfer activity for meeting security and compliance mandates.
- "Pay as you go" flexible and affordable pricing that helps customers eliminate upfront capital expenditures.
- Reduced ongoing maintenance expenses including hardware, software, and utility services costs.
- Rapid deployment to meet your business demands.
- Reliable and timely support from Globalscape's support team.
Secure File Sharing Solution
Consumer-based, "box" sharing solutions have become more popular, and your employees are using it to send large files both inside and outside of your organisation. Because they have no other way to easily transfer large files via email, your data security is slowly eroding as these insecure solutions creep into your network.
Stop the security leak with our enterprise file sharing solution: Mail Express. Mail Express is the easiest and most secure way to both receive and send large files, regardless of their size.
- Easily and Securely Send Large Files via Email
- Simplest Way to Transfer Large Files – For Everyone
- Reduce Storage Costs
- Enhanced User Control
- Set a link expiration date
- Request a notification when files are picked up
- Set a required password for downloading and uploading files
- Integrates with Our Enhanced File Transfer (EFT) Platform
Mail Express Datasheet
Wide Area File Services (WAFS)
Instantly access and share files across multiple offices
Use WAFS to Slash Data Latency and Collaborate on Files Anywhere in the World
WAFS is a must-have tool for those businesses with multiple geographic locations. WAFS is powerful file collaboration software unlike any other, allowing secure, real-time remote file access and sharing for files of all sizes.
Save Time, Money, and Frustration with WAFS
WAFS simplifies collaboration and allows you to easily locate files, eliminate errors, and decrease bandwidth usage. WAFS eliminates slow, cumbersome collaboration and helps you avoid project delays, budget overages, and angry clients.
WAFS Reduces 95% of Network Traffic
WAFS transparently replicates files to or between servers or desktops on any scale, while boosting performance. With the Vault, there's no need for a backup solution in every office. All locations save their documents to the Vault.
Easy Access. No Lost Documents.
Your business's Vault can be located anywhere in the world, or even in the cloud, providing remote file access from anywhere. The Vault guards against data loss and corruption by saving both current and past uncorrupted documents for easy access. If a file is deleted or becomes corrupt, an administrator can securely retrieve files from the Vault history. You can also access previous versions of files to track changes. The Vault makes remote file access and tracking easier than ever.
WAFS Provides Real-Time Data for Real-Time Business
WAFS prevents files from being altered by multiple people at the same time. As soon as you open a file, WAFS locks it, preventing anyone else from altering it. (Others can open a read-only version.) Once you've saved your changes, the lock is removed, and the alterations are replicated in real-time within the Vault.
Work Offline with Automatic File Synchronisation
Continue working on documents offline by accessing them on the Agent (your desktop). When the Agent goes back online, it performs an initial synchronisation with the Vault. If more than one person changed the file while the network was offline, WAFS allows the admin to choose which version to keep, or to start from a previous version.
Fast LAN Speed for Remote File Access, Replication and Sharing
File replication ensures that current files are accessible anywhere on the WAN. And when you pair Autodesk Revit Worksharing capabilities with WAFS by Globalscape, users from locations around the world can access and share files over a WAN at local-area-network speeds. This means faster and more reliable element borrowing and multi-user access to entire worksets.
DMZ Gateway – Different by Design
What is DMZ Gateway?
DMZ Gateway is a multi-platform solution that works in conjunction with the EFT platform and/or Mail Express to create a multi-layered security solution for data storage and retrieval, authentication, and firewall traversal. Using a two-way connection originating inside EFT/Mail Express, the DMZ Gateway acts as a communication proxy to process requests that replaces inherently insecure inbound connections from the Demilitarised Zone (DMZ) to your network.
How is Globalscape’s DMZ Gateway Different?
Unlike store-and-forward technologies, our DMZ Gateway does not store or process data. It acts as a liaison between external connections and your internal network, ensuring that your data remains safe behind the firewall for EFT or Mail Express to store and process. Your data remains secure because it’s never stored in the DMZ.
DMZ Gateway Provides Security and Efficiency at the Same Time
With DMZ Gateway you no longer have to choose between security and efficiency. DMZ Gateway provides the following benefits:
- Facilitates compliance with mandates such as PCI DSS requirement §1.3.7 that forbid storage of sensitive data in the demilitarised zone (DMZ).
- Eliminates the need for file encryption, store-and-forward systems, or polling for changes to secure data in the DMZ.
- Eliminates the need for a file transfer system in the DMZ or for exposing any part of your network to the DMZ, such as AD services for user authentication or SQL services for auditing.
- A single outbound connection greatly reduces overhead compared to traditional proxy and firewall configuration.
- Saves time and reduce points of failure over traditional store-and-forward or polling for changes. Data is made available to back-end systems in real time.
DMZ Gateway Datasheet
The world's favourite FTP Client!
A new version of CuteFTP has just been released and now the
world's favourite FTP client is better than ever. Along with
general performance improvements, several key features have been
added. From mobility to global communication to top-notch
security, CuteFTP does it all!
- Comprehensive protocol options, including FTP/S (SSL),
HTTP/S (SSL), SFTP(SSH2)
- OpenPGP encryption, One Time Password authentication
protocol, and Password Manager
- Schedule fast, fully-automated transfers
- Safely backup or synchronize your sites
- Easily monitor local folders for changes
- Create labor and time saving scripts and macros
- Create podcast RSS feeds and manage audio files
- Connect to new sites in a snap with step-by-step wizards
- Painlessly edit remote documents with a built-in editor
- Drag and drop files for fast and easy movement – up to
100 concurrent transfers
- View thumbnails of remote images
- Securely work with multiple remote sites at one time
|For more information please contact
the MicroWay sales team:
MicroWay Pty Ltd
PO Box 84,
Braeside, Victoria, 3195, Australia
Ph: 1300 553 313
Fax: 1300 132 709
ABN: 56 129 024 825
|Sydney Sales Office
MicroWay Pty Ltd
PO Box 1733,
Crows Nest, NSW 1585, Australia
Tel: 1300 553 313
Fax: 1300 132 709
ABN: 56 129 024 825
|New Zealand Sales Office
MicroWay Pty Ltd (NZ)
PO Box 912026
Victoria Street West
Auckland 1142, New Zealand
Tel: 0800 450 168
+61 3 9580 1333, fax +61 3 9580 8995