Continuously Gathers Windows Desktop Inventory and Transforms it into Actionable Information
- Collects raw inventory data from Microsoft System Center Configuration Manager
- Collects users, machines and site information from Active Directory
- Automatically standardises the naming convention of more than 150,000 applications from over 16,000 software vendors.
Make Informed Application Rationalisation Decisions
- Sort and filter normalised application inventory by vendor, application, category or classification
- Review summarised usage by user or machine and drill into compatibility and testing details
- Track application owners and add comments
Automatically Execute Workflows for Packaging, Testing and Deployment
- Informs you of newer versions of an application not yet deployed in your current environment
- Workflows ensure rationalised applications are packaged and ready for deployment
- Dashboard displays workflows completed for each application rationalisation project
AdminStudio Inventory and Rationalization is part of Flexera Software's comprehensive Application Readiness solution that streamlines the planning, packaging and delivery of physical, virtual, and mobile applications.
Prevent Application Sprawl with Continuous Application Portfolio Rationalisation
Keeps your desktop application portfolio under control and your organisation agile. React quickly to new efforts and rationalise day-to-day requests as part of the Application Readiness process.
Continuously Gathers Windows Desktop Inventory and Usage Data
Collects application evidence from Microsoft System Center Configuration Manager and securely uploads the data to the cloud-based Application Recognition Service. Provides simple transparency into which machines and users have applications installed and when they were last used without requiring permissions to or technical knowledge of Microsoft Configuration Manager.
Transforms Raw Inventory into Actionable Information
Automatically categorises applications and standardises naming conventions of more than 150,000 applications from over 16,000 software vendors to produce a consistently named list of applications found in your enterprise.
Define Rationalisation Projects That Align with Business Objectives
Create application portfolio rationalisation projects by business units, users, machines, or applications and easily see how close those projects are ready for deployment from a simple dashboard. Manage overall Application Readiness across rationalisation projects and report on the status and progress toward delivering business outcomes.
Make Informed Rationalisation Decisions with Compatibility Data
Make the right rationalisation decisions by reviewing application packaging, application virtualisation, and application compatibility information from the AdminStudio Suite as part of the rationalisation process.
Organise Applications and Clearly Identify Next Steps
Track that applications have clear next steps towards meeting rationalisation goals. Organise applications, sort and filter by vendor, application, category or classification and document owners and custom notes that help with research and decisions.
Automatically Execute Workflows for Packaging and Deployment
Once an application is validated, automatic workflows assign tasks to each IT group involved in getting the application prepared, tested, and deployed into the enterprise environment.
Keep Up With the Latest Versions from Application Vendors
Informs you about new software releases while considering which versions to rationalise. Keeping your applications up to date reduces support costs, security risks, and compatibility issues.