MobileTogether is a cross-platform mobile development environment
MobileTogether is a revolutionary, cross-platform mobile development framework for building mobile apps for all platforms – in record time. It makes it easy to build apps that connect to back end data, and then deploy them to end users on Android, iOS, Windows, any web browser, and other devices. Finally, it’s easy and affordable to equip end users with the information they need to be productive on their device of choice.
Altova MobileTogether is an affordable framework for building data-centric apps for all platforms.
For app developers:
- Reduce the time required to build apps for all mobile platforms from months per platform down to a few days with automatic code-generation for all mobile platforms from one design environment.
- The MobileTogether framework includes the backend server for the mobile apps, so when you design and build your mobile app with MobileTogether you’re developing the front-end app and the back-end server logic at the same time and in one environment!
- Affordable pricing for the backend server that is based only on server performance (i.e. number of CPU cores), not on the number of apps you wish to host.
For business and enterprise customers:
- Apps can be built by your in-house IT or development team, so there’s no need to hire specialised mobile developers.
- Native apps are completed and delivered to end users on their mobile device of choice — smart phone, tablet, laptop, or all three — in record time.
- MobileTogether makes it simple to build sophisticated apps that connect to your existing backend systems, mobilising critical data to increase end user productivity and satisfaction, while delivering tangible ROI.
How does it work?
- Developer or technical user uses the MobileTogether Designer to build a mobile app.
- Developer deploys the app to your MobileTogether Server (either on-premises or in the cloud).
- End users access the app — with robust security considerations — by connecting to your MobileTogether Server on their mobile device. They simply download the free, MobileTogether App from their app store of choice and connect to your server.
- If further customisation is required, developers add custom branding, compile an app for each platform, and submit it to the app stores.
Mobile First for All Platforms
A successful mobile-first approach must take into account that it is the user who is mobile, and the device is secondary. While end users require native smartphone or tablet access to your data-centric apps, they also spend significant time on a laptop or desktop computer each day.
That’s why MobileTogether lets you deliver seamless, in-the-moment productivity to users on their device of choice at a given time. MobileTogether takes care of rendering the app properly for each device, form factor, and screen orientation, giving developers and end users the ultimate in flexibility and functionality.
- Windows 8, Windows 10
- Windows Phone 8
- HTML-5 Browser Based Client