Create native MSIX packages, build clean Windows installs, and build installations in the cloud with InstallShield from Revenera.
Consistent and reliable Windows installers. Every time. With InstallShield, you’ll adapt to industry changes quickly, get to market faster and deliver an engaging customer experience.
The result? Productivity: up. Extra scripting/coding/rework: way down with simpler and cleaner installs, upgrades and uninstalls.
Revenera InstallShield (formerly Flexera InstallShield) is the fastest easiest way to build Windows installers and MSIX packages and create installations directly within Microsoft Visual Studio.
What’s new in InstallShield
- Support for InstallScript Projects in Visual Studio 2022
Create, edit, and build InstallScript projects in Visual Studio 2022
- App Updates
Configure and deliver updates for your apps
- Install Windows Package Manager Apps from Suite
Configure your suite to install apps from Windows Package Manager (WPM)
- Integration with Visual Studio 2022
Create, edit and build InstallShield projects in Visual Studio 2022.
- Enhanced Support for Windows 11 and Windows Server 2022
Configure install conditions to specifically target Windows 11 and Windows Server 2022
- Full ARM Support
Install files to native ARM locations on Windows 10 running on ARM machines
- Support for Cloud Builds
Easily move your build infrastructure to the cloud by connecting to Revenera’s Cloud License Server
What InstallShield can do
- Easily create native MSIX packages or convert any MSI file into an MSIX package
- Build MSIX Modification Packages
- Build clean installs, upgrades and uninstalls for Windows incredibly quickly and easily.
- Simplify virtual and cloud-based deployments
- Deliver a seamless customer user experience
- Create installations directly within Microsoft Visual Studio for MSI and EXE installers
- Benefit from the standard for Windows installers with Microsoft Windows and Visual Studio support
- The standard for Windows Installer (MSI) and InstallScript Installations
- Effortless Creation of native MSIX Packages or Build MSIX from Existing Projects
- Provides a Fresh, Modern Designer Interface
- Build installation suites to install multiple products for Windows, MSIX and more
- Converts MSIs to Microsoft® App-V™ 5.1
- Installs Web Applications to Microsoft® Azure™ and Microsoft IIS using Microsoft Web Deploy
- Automatically Provisions Virtual Machines for Simple Installation Testing
- Microsoft Team Foundation Server Integration